Registration & Renewal:
Download forms and submit to your Den Leader
Pack 6 Crestwood welcomes new boys to become Cub Scouts. New boys will be placed into a den based on availability within existing dens. Parents needed to volunteer as den leaders in order to create brand new dens, in particular, the younger ranks (e.g., Lion/Kindergarten, Tiger/1st Grade). Lion and Tiger Parents attend all scout meetings as an adult partner (does not have to be the same parent)
TO JOIN, COMPLETE THESE STEPS TO APPLY
Parent completes and submits BSA Youth Application (One-time only; for brand-new scouts) to Cubmaster. Click here to download the BSA Youth Application. Contact Cubmaster at Pack6Crestwood@gmail.com to coordinate submitting the form.
Cubmaster will contact parents in approximately two weeks to confirm availability of space within an existing den or the creation of a new den (parent volunteers needed to help run new dens).
2023 DUES DEADLINE: October 20, 2023
UPON ACCEPTANCE and FOR RETURNING SCOUTS
(give forms and payment to your Den Leader)
1. Parents submit the Pack 6 Dues Form.
2. Payment...pay annual dues via check or online. You may write a check payable to "Pack 6 Crestwood." If you wish to pay online, click here to request an invoice. Parents pay the online service charges/fees.
3. If your scout is BRAND NEW, please submit the BSA Youth Application and INCLUDE $25 BSA Joining Fee with the dues payment.
4. Parents submit BSA Health and Consent Form (required annually). Also include a copy of immunizations and the front and back of your health insurance card.
5. Parents submit BSA Family Talent Survey to den leader or Cubmaster.
CUB SCOUT UNIFORM
What to buy Uniform Checklist
Where to shop:
Greater Hudson Valley Scout Shop (Fishkill NY)
Greenwich Scout Shop (Greenwich CT)
National BSA Shop (Online)
Liebman's Uniforms (retail store/New Rochelle NY)
Separate online store for Council Patch only: Order Council Patch from the Greater Hudson Valley Council website
NOTICE - On 1/1/2021, the Westchester-Putnam Council MERGED with the nearby Hudson Valley Council. The old patch is grandfathered in and may continue to be worn.
Becoming a Den Leader:
2. Create an account at https://my.scouting.org
4. Print the Certificate of Completion for Youth Protection, and submit hardcopy with your printed Adult Application. Contact Cubmaster at Pack6Crestwood@gmail.com to coordinate submitting the forms.