Pitch in for Parks
Will be moved from Spring to Fall
April is the month for our annual Pitch in for Parks activity. We have two clean-up sessions on a Saturday and location to be determined. Have an idea for where we can clean up this year? Let us know!
Choose the one that best fits YOUR Saturday schedule. Siblings welcome. -->Please text your Den Leader so he/she knows which session you'll be going to.
10:30am Opening Flag Ceremony. Sign in/Activity Consent Form.
10:45pm Clean Up Assignments
11:50pm Stop work. Bring trash to dumpsters.
11:55pm Take group photo
2pm Opening Flag Ceremony. Sign in/Activity Consent Form.
2:15pm Clean Up Assignments
3:20pm Stop work. Bring trash to dumpsters.
3:25pm Take group photo
Cub Scouts bring:
· Water (kids get thirsty)
· Work/gardening gloves since we’ll be picking up garbage.
· Individual garbage/store bags (will dump contents into larger trash bags from County)
Cub Scouts wear:
· Pack t-shirt, sunscreen
· Boots are recommended since ground is muddy/mucky
Pack 6 will supply:
· Rakes (limited amount)
· Limited supply of work gloves
· Grabbers/reachers (limited amount for picking up garbage)
· Large heavy-duty garbage bags